The arrival of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II
The new Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II will be available instore from October 16th, 2015 (today).
A contemporary adaptation of the exemplary Chuck Taylor All Star silhouette which delivers the following innovative features:
· Nike Lunarlon sockliner for superior full foot cushioning and arch support
· Foam padded collar and non-slip gusseted tongue for 360-degree comfort
· A perforated micro suede liner, for breathability during extended periods of wear.
· A fully embroidered All Star patch
· On-trend high foxing
· Monochrome matte eyeletsThe Chuck II will retail for R899 (lo) and R949 (hi) and will be available at Shesha (Sandton City), Cross Over (Sandton City), Xtrend (Braamfontein), Sportscene (Canal Walk and Sandton City) and Options (Rail Park Mall, Gaborone) in the following colours: white, red and black.With only 720 units available, be the first to get your hands on a pair.