Say bye-bye to dry – with GlamPalm’s Luxury Baobab Hair Essence Oil!
We’re always on the hunt for products that can fight off dryness that comes form daily hair maintenance like styling, heat drying, straightening and use of hairsprays and products. After reviewing the GlamPalm AirTouch Hairdryer, we were immediately curious to see just how good the rest of GlamPalm’s products were and that’s when we discovered the Glampalm Baobab Hair Essence Oil.
Glampalm’s oil is a lightweight serum with a unique formula rich in nutrients found in the seeds of the fruit that blooms on baobab trees, some of which can live a thousand years or more. The instant absorption into hair enhances immediate manageability, shine, helps to eliminate frizz and deliver long term healthier hair.
Here’s some essential tips you need to know on the GlamPalm Baobab Hair Essence Oil:
• Non-greasy, lightweight and anti-static • Smooth, nourishing, long-lasting to the hair
• Contains Baobab Oil with all three omega fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9)
• Contains Vitamin A, C, D, E and K to treat damaged hair
• Promotes glossy & silky hair by thermal activation
• Elegant, light and long-lasting scent to enjoy the styling process hence easy to upsell in the salon.
• Protects hair from UV-rays • Easy to carry with an open and close cap
• Luxury packaging – The ideal gift
The oil, which is made in Korea and derived from the famous “Tree of Life” is becoming an essential in haircare routine, especially here in South Africa where weather conditions make our hair extra frizzy and coarse. Baobab Oil is very rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare acids and a host of vitamins. It includes vitamins A, C, D, E and K and treats damaged hair in the most natural way.
Want to get your hand on a bottle of GlamPalm Hair Essence Oil? You can shop online right from there website, but for the oil specifically click here and check it out!