Joburg Day 2013: Essentials & What everyone is saying!
With just a few short weeks until one of the biggest annual music events – there’s been excitement, confusion and even panic (wardrobe wise) as to what the day is going to bring! 94.7 Highveld stereo and MTN bring you Joburg day, on the 14th of September at Crocodile creek, Lanseria.
If you’re going to Joburg day there’s a list of things that you need to know! (As told by previous visitors off Facebook!)
1) If you’re going to be drinking, have a designated driver or keep a number of a Cab service like:
Quick Cab can be contacted on:
0861 66 55 66
SACAB can be contacted on:
2) Bring Sunblock and a cap, getting burnt isn’t fun!
3) If you’re going to be sitting down, get there as it opens (11.am) to avoid sitting behind someones gigantic umbrella!
4) Drinks are NOT allowed to be brought onto the premises, but can be bought there. Bring your ID with, to avoid being rejected.
5) No one will believe you if you forgot your ticket at home, pack your ticket – FIRST THING!
From wardrobe worries to the harsh hitting reality that there’s still a couple of weeks to wait, there’s a buzz flying around Joburg that will continue to grow until the 14th of September! Tickets are still on sale, but for how long, who knows? So here at GoTrend we’re leaving you with the thought: Live, breathe and eat Joburg Day!